Saturday 30 April 2011

It's Saturday!

What a tiring Saturday! Attended group discussion in the morning from 10 to 12.  I immensely enjoyed discussing with my group members. Heheh. After that, we went to Johor as I decided to buy myself Nike Shoes. When it was my turn to swipe my passport, I realized that I forget to bring my passport! !@#$%^&* Bo pian. The custom officer asked me go back to Sg as there was no way to go in Johor without passport. T.T We were having our lunch at Bugis Food Junction. *Yummy*  

Teppanyaki 

There was Converse 3D Shoe Design Contest! This event was held in conjunction with the preliminary round at Bugis Juncion. It was very interesting! I managed to record the video of Fashion Walk where you can see all the designed shoes.

Cacat Video. 

He is CUTE! :p

My newest addition to shoe cabinet. I bought this shoes at Bugis Street level 2! 


:D

At night, I had my dinner at Xing Wang Hong Kong Cafe in Yishun outlet. Sadly, the speed of serving was slow. :(


 
Menu

Deep fried wantons

 Cheese baked rice with fish fillet

 Pork chop soup noodles

Our drinks and french fries with curry mayo dip

FULL! SHIOK!
:D