Thursday 14 April 2011

很幸福 :)

Last Sunday, HDB flat in Boon Keng nearly on fire. Its next to my house and my house was full of white smoke! *cough* badly. I can't stand it anymore so going out to shopping and eating.

Took this picture when I was waiting for bus at bus stop opposite to it. 

I went to Yishun and having lunch in Japan Restaurant.It’s call Ishi Mura, and there were various stalls. Quite a nice place to be around. It’s nicely renovated, clean and presentable and the food are not as expensive as actual Japanese restaurant. Anyway, it can be very crowded during the peak hours.

Nice environment. 

Yoko Shiba 

Sushi

After that, I walking around AGAIN! I saw lots of chopper stuffs! O M G! Hahahah
I miss our King of Fruits - Durian ! I want go back to Kuching and eat durians from Batu Kawa. Someone post it to me please. T.T  Look at the picture!

:D


At night, I having dinner at The Cafe' Cartel Restaurant. One look at the menu and you could tell that this is the place for burger-and-fries junkies = fattening. 

Mushroom Soup

 Ice Lemon Tea

 Southern Tender Chicken

Fish Fillet and Chicken Combo

The conclusion is I gain 1kg on that day. T.T