Friday 8 April 2011

This is not make up chain

Annyeonghaseyo! Joesonghabnida because I just watched too much Korean Drama. Hahah.
Let's get back on topic here! Sorry If u feel like want to vomit or punch the wall when you view my pictures. :(

 1.

 2.

3.

Isn't it simple? :) 1. Non make up.
                          2. Wearing contact lens.
                          3. Double layer eyes lid.
                          4. Finish.

Honestly I hate fully make up to the bones. For me, even the simplest and barest of makeup can look smashingly beautiful if the eye makeup is correctly applied.

Well, I wear make up because it makes me feel prettiER. :) Every time we women need to get "dress up" we are expected to wear make up...why? well, I really don't know or how it started; but, I try to think of it as an advantage that men don't have. We can highlight our good features and hide blemishes or spots that make us feel self-conscious. Men can't. They have to show up with the face they have, no chance for highlighting good features or anything...it's always the same old look. We get to play with the way we look for special occasions, which I find entertaining and advantageous :)

Here are some of my zi pai zhao after simple make up.



1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


Bye bye. :)