Friday 1 April 2011

Happy birfday City Square Mall :)

 I went to City Square Mall to do some *survey*. I am enjoying in my work because... I NO NEED TO FACE PC ONE WHOLE DAY! What I have to do is just a simple work, I just have to sit in front any outlets and eat and write report. My working time is 2 hours a day. HAHAHAHAH.

Let me introduce City Square Mall to you.. :)
City Square Mall is Singapore’s first eco-mall and is one of the largest malls in Singapore.
That's all about CQ from my boss. :X


 Happy birfday City Square Mall :)


CandyVille theme :)


Recycle bins.

These recycle bins are very COOL! The plastic bottle recycle bin (Pepsi) enables us to collect points when they recycle their old bottles and these points can be use to redeem discounts and prizes from NTUC Fairprice. WAHHH. Recycle more then ever!