Monday 11 April 2011

Steamboat

Last friday, I went to buffet steamboat dinner in Bugis with my colleagues. Erm the price was acceptable, marketing rate. The variety of food was okay but some food was not fresh . We chose Mala and Chinese soup base for our steamboat. I was enjoying it! :D

Yummy! 

Let me introduce you my colleagues. :)

 Yu Ping from China

 Nicole from Melaka

Yoke Lan from Singapore

AND I AM FROM SARAWAK. :)
After that, we went for shopping.. I tried on this long dress. It cost only $10! I din buy lah because I am not tall enough so very weird de gan jue. T.T

:)



After shopping, we having dessert at 阿秋甜品. There was a long long queue! Due to those famous dessert, we willing to wait. For more info, just type 阿秋甜品 and search in Google. :D




 阿秋甜品

Menu

Desserts we ordered.

But..Unfortunately I realised that Ah Chew's isn't that fantastic, I think it's just got a good reputation and some authentic flavours. :/ After having desserts, we said bye bye to each other and went home. I reached home around 1030p.m. After bath, I straight be pug with my round tummy. :D