Friday 15 April 2011

:)

Congratulations! You have been successful in your application for admission into Nanyang Polytechnic.
Oh Yeah I receive an offer later and I get a place in nursing course for April Intake. Heheheh I am quite happy with it. :p Err by the way, I have to do many things to complete the enrolment and submit all completed forms.
 The Enrolment Guide are very useful for me because it contains important imformation to assist me in the completion of enrolment. :D

Enrolment Guide 2011

Student Bill

Can you see how much should I pay for 1st semester? I think you cnt see cause it is too small. ZOOM it lah!  Hahah Btw I really thanks to boss assistant because she really helps me a lot.. 


 Student Handbook :)

This is ABSOULTELY important! T.T

Happy completing enrolment to myself! :)