Friday 6 May 2011

Gifts

My ex colleague, Nicole bought me mask as present when she went back to her hometown for few days. Thank you, Nicole! :)

Ta Daa! Is My Beauty Diary. 

I have four types of flavour - Red Vine, Provence Lavender, Mixed Berry and Black Pearl . Since I am so free, I just write down the function of each type of flavour.
Red Vine Mask - 白皙,紧实,抗氧化
Provence Lavender Mask - 纾压,柔肤,舒敏
 Mixed Berry Mask  - 匀亮,紧致,澄清
Black Pearl  Mask - 极致润白,弹力透亮
Tell you what, I copy the functions from the packaging. LOL Anyway, I am going to enjoy using them. :D

 Another gift was from Yoke Lan, my ex colleague too! Thank you, Yoke Lan! :)

Ta Daa! Is two pairs of silver earrings.

Again, thank you my ex colleagues! But actually u guys no need buy me gifts, just  because I am continue my studying, doesn't mean that I am leaving!  :) 

Last gift that I received was from my sister and my brother-in-law. It was my 21st and early birfday gift!! :D
They bought me gold key necklace. It's time to unlock my heart! :p 

:D

You can see I was wearing my gold key necklace on *Picture I took this week* below. Lol

Pictures of muilin, taken by meilin, a long time ago. :D

Picture I took this week.

Picture I took last week.

Picture I took last last week.

LAME isn't it? Hahah

I have flu and bad cough. It's all Ryan Tan fault! T.T 
Bye. :)