Saturday 7 May 2011

Not a dating.

Today hanging out with Isaac. We went to singK at Chinatown from 12noon to 4p.m. There was only two of us in a very big room. Shiok! Heheheh I did mention in my previous blog that I had bad cough and flu so you can imagine how sexy was my voice! Lol Hahah Ohyah Isaac quite pro in singing, you should be Singapore SuperStar! Hahah I drank beer as he suggest me to drink cos I was very cold and keep hak qiu hak qiu. Hahah After Kbox, we went to walk around and around around around and around untill 6p.m.. I keep repeating around cos we walk for a very long time. Lol For sure, we get to know each other more. :) Thanks Isaac for borrowing me your sweater. I am not gonna upload any pictures for this post. Heheh

I am here again to post some pictures for my nver. Hahah
1.

2.

Finish. Bye bye. :)