Monday 23 May 2011

2 days 1 night

Yo people! I finally settle down and start updating my blog again. :) I am seriously getting too lazy to blog recently, even though quite a lot’s been happening lately. :/ Let's get back on topic! I went back to my hometown, Kuching for two days and one night! *rush rush* T.T Anyway, best party ever! It was the most memorable party of my life. :) These are the pictures of me and my relatives, btw what a KNS light effect! T.T

My cute cousin, Nana. :)

... Hahahah!

My grandmum. :)

Brother! 

My cousin, Siaw Hui. :)

Chopper! 

Hahahahahah! :p

I was waiting and waiting for my best friends to come as I miss them badly. :( Sad thing was my Cinderella nv er's mum said she must be back home before 12 midnight, so we were forced to cancel our plan to go singK. T.T 

It was almost 9p.m when they reached my house :) 
My cute nver! I have no idea why she keep complaining she looks weird in photos. T.T

My best best friend, Ibe! 

Wahhh Superman Chopper! :)

Chopper with nver. :)

My neighbour :)

This is called *shiok* Hahah!

One thing I want to say is OMG, my brother is very lame, yet very cute! How lame and how cute he is? He was using * a box inside a box inside a box inside a box * gift giving method. Lol Anyway, I love the presents muuuccchhhh! Thank you brother. :) I LOVE ALL MY GIFTS. THANKS PEOPLE. :)

My presents I

My presents II

Do you see perfume-Issey Miyake in the photo? Well, Those who know me well should know that I never use perfume and never know about perfume brand or bla bla bla. I was doing perfume shopping at the airport while waiting for the flight. I saw the same bottle of perfume and it costs RM387. Wahh 此刻的我觉得我真的很不识货. T.T  

Hope someone love something I bought to someone. :)

These are the photos we took at this crazy Saturday night after party! :) We never forget to take photos using webcam! All the photos was uploaded by Melody Kho to her Facebook.. Link please! * Melody's Facebook * I learned from Ibe ho de! Hahahah 

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.  Spot the difference! Ohyah, we just woke up. LOL

Time passed by so fast and its time to go back to Singapore. T.T
Hahahah My best friends met me again at Mcd. :)

Ta Daa! :)

OMG I love this photo very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Our last photo.. T.T

I love you girls very much... 
Ibe, Thank you for your love letter.. Teardrops on your letter.. :')
Melody (My nver), I was really touched as you stayed up late to make the cute album for me... I love it very much.. :')
Abbie, ermmm you also stay overnight at melody house? Hahahah Sorry.. T.T 

Some memories can hurt, but with you guys by my side our friendship will survive!