Sunday 1 May 2011

May Day

Weekly survey of food at different outlets! This is not a job but just a way to make some money in my spare time. Heheh Well, it seems like I never introduce my company, I will just briefly introduce my company- A-One Porridge House Pte Ltd. Currently, A-One Porridge House Pte Ltd has a total of 28 outlets in Singapore. Finish introducing!


Suntec City outlet

I was doing survey on Hotplate Toufu and Claypot Chicken Rice. Of course, a report must be done!

Hotplate Toufu

Claypot Chicken Rice

FULL! After having our lunch, my mum and I were walking around. Suntec City was having a travel fair so we just went there to take a look. And we get lots of free magazines. The malay music definately make us feel like we are in India Street. LOL

Pluck and eat if you dare!

Time to introduce building! If you got Azio TV channel (东风), I am sure you know Fountain of Wealth that promoted in Azio TV's advertisement. These are the pictures of Fountain of Wealth I took this afternoon.

1.

2.

We took these pictures while waiting for bus to back home. :D

 mum 


me

Happy May Day! :)