Monday 23 April 2012

#Battleship #clubbing #Rebel #Sticky #berrylite

Whenever I view my photo gallery, I will said shit shit shit as there's a lot of pictures I never put in blog! In other words. I have been neglecting my blog since long time. :( What to do, my schedule was always packed on studies, work and outing! That's why I love my life, I enjoy it! :) My brother's girlfriend came over here to celebrate his birthday. We went to SingK once she reached. We went for a movie (Battleship) and clubbing at Rebel on Wednesday night and went shopping at Bugis on following day. :) Thanks for putting some small diamonds on my iPhone case! :) Will post it on my blog soon. There are still many things to post but I am too busy, I am going out for dating. Rest assured I will update soon k:)

Berrylite! Kinda blur huh
Taken by  Angel HAHAH
After movie :)
Clubbing :D
Awesome packaging with so so chocolate LOL
Sticky :D
Evon and me :)
Gek CUTE lah
US
Them <3