Thursday 5 April 2012

#busy #tattoo #noodlestar #lovely picture ever

Aww I am awfully busy working this week, sorry for the late posting! Next week will be another busy week for me. T.T Ermm earn money is always better than anything else, like eat and sleep. Lol Yesterday's yesterday (Wednesday), I accompanied Jessica to get her first tattoo. :) Her tattoo is nicer compared to mine! My tattoo is just simple and simple and simple, which make me wanna add something on it again. Hahah. Okay I know I am addicted like what my brother said. X.X We had our dinner at Noodlestar after her tattoo. :D There is a picture showing papa snail and mama snail brought small nail Nom Nom which I took in garden last night.. Feel so lovely and so cute and epic and cool and I love it so so so much! :D

Jessica and me :)
Our dinner after starving for few hours!
Cute right!!!  


Her tattoo :)
Me
Edited by mei tu xiuw xiuw
Me Me Me
Edited by Instagram