Friday 27 April 2012

#Street Dance 2 #Jia Xiang Sarawak Kolo Mee

TGIF. Today end class at twelve! That's why I love Friday, I always love. I was *officially* invited my brother to watch movie with me and Eileen followed us. :D Street Dance 2 for me was actually quite bored. I was not that excited when it came to the part they compete. That's it for Street Dance 2. After that, we did some shopping. Shit! I love Bershka's clothing! T.T I want buy I want buy, yup I will coming back soon Bershka! After starving for few hours, we had our meal at Jia Xiang Sarawak Kuching Kolo Mee at Marina Square. Jeffy met us up after that! It tasted not bad but quite expensive, it costed $6.40. Hahah. Like I posted in instagram, I felt I was in Kuching at that moment! :)

There was just a few of us! :D
Street Dance 2
Cool!
Dance Dance!

:D
KoloMee :D
OMG
LOL them!