Sunday 19 June 2011

Ibe Ho Ivy Ho =D

So today, 19th June, is my Best friend's birthday. I couldn't spent today with her. And I couldn't get her a present. And I feel really bad, but she knows how much I Love Her. Hahahah. :pp You've been my best friend since Form4 (I guess? :X), and still you are today and so on. :) We've had our ups and downs, our fights, hating each other. But, eventually we make up and our relationship grows stronger. You're always there when I sad or down, with kind words, words of encouragement, words of truth (whether I like it or not!), words that make me laugh, words that bring me joy. She has taught me how to be a good girl! :) I Love You Ibe! 

Pictures of you and me! :)

1. 

 Do you know I use this pics as my msn dp two days ago? I guess you donknow because you never on msn. T.T

3.

4.

5.

6.

was finding some cute birthday song but only got this ><



I got lots to say actually.. the rest just wait until Wednesday ba. =DD
LOL Melody Kho and Ibe Ho going to kill me! T.T
Again, I Love You!