Friday 24 June 2011

230611 240611

Why do school holidays goes so fast? :( Okay now, left one day of school holidays, which means Sunday, school starts next week. And I realized, time flies while you are enjoying. :) Anyway, how did I spend my holidays huh. It's simple to say, everyday I've been doing all these. Watching drama, sleep, eat, online, hanging out. I guess that's the way I spent my holiday. :) Well, during the school holidays my sleep pattern goes haywire because I generally push myself to the point of Need to sleep. :D I am, like, so totally against 'asleep all day, awake all night'! Perhaps I am now officially a pig. Hahahah.

Pig mode. :D

Imma introduce my favourite dessert-chewy cream puffs. Was at Bugis and spotted this dessert long time ago. I am not big fan of cream puff. As the name suggests, I hate creamy food! However, a long queue drew my attention and the tantalizing display of cream puffs prompted me to get in the line (I know I am easily tempted). I KNOW RIGHT. OOPPPPSSSS :XXX I love the chewiness of dough and the cream is neither too sweet nor too oily that you won't able to finish it. Another thing I love about chewy cream puffs is the variety in flavors. Each cream puff come with generous amount of toppings and creamy fillings. 

:)

A box of six. 

This is my favourite-chocalate almond.

You must give it a try! :D

Show you Sohai picture. I bet you will laugh peng. :D
ROFL

Had of my first day of work at Summer Pavillion (Ritz-Carlton) yesterday as waitress for part-time job. :) So how did it go? From start to finish, my colleagues were friendly and helpful though. :) I have a best brother ever!! He always made sure I am okay and brought me to eat dian xin at Bao Today during our three hours break. :) Love you brother.   

Did manage to take some pictures of my uniform. :)
Ta Daa!!

1.

2.

Bye bye. :)