Friday 10 June 2011

0906 1006

On wednesday night, I was having dinner with my ex colleagues. We decided to have dinner at Astons. I love this restaurant! Good quality food, cheap and fast service! I enjoyed my spicy chicken spaghetti and mushroom soup. Shiok! Heheh Every main dish comes with two side dishes like rice, mashed potatos, french fires, sauteed vegs etc cost only $6.90! Very cheappppppp! Definitely won't burn a whole in your pocket. :) Overall Astons is somewhat quite good for me as price and taste wise is very reasonable. Totally worth your money. Go try it, it's a must! =D

Yesterday I received a call from SGH and glad to hear that they offer me sponsorhip but I am waiting for NUH's call! :) But then I found out SGH is the best of all the gov hospitals. *confusing* 

Yesterday was a special day. We went to cinema to watch Hangover 2. It was hilarious! The second part of Hangover has basically the same plot as the first one, but this time the scene is set in Bangkok. Anyways, The Priest, X-Men and Hoodwinked were great.


Well well, it's the month of June now and I am having two weeks of holiday. But I did not went anywhere like most of friends did. Most of them went back to hometown. *envy*