Monday 26 March 2012

#patience #facial #J,Co donuts #mango singlet #yogurt

Went to Johor yesterday! I had wasted around 2 hours waiting in bank to resolve my friend's card problem. First, she wanted to activate her card. Second, she forgot her password. Third, her fingerprint was not match as she needed to reset new password. Forth, we needed to wait the officer from Sarawak to fax her document to Johor. Fifth, she needed to replace a new card. There, she can withdraw money. T.T Thanks for practicing my patience. After that, we went for lunch after starving for so long. Craving for food until forgot to take a single picture of food. Lol Now, it was your turn to practice your patience my friend as I had a facial tool nearly two hours. Paiseh lah friend. Hahah. Nothing much to shop around. Just bought a singlet. Hahahah. Bought J.Co donuts for brother sister and for sure bought myself my favourite yogurt. :D 

Yogurt :D
The only singlet I bought. :D   



J.Co Donuts
My favourite!! Hmm so expensive Lol
Us again :D
Yesterday was my first time to say hello to them. Lol
Dragon Ball Milk Tea bought in Bugis :D