Wednesday 7 March 2012

#attachment life III #swiss rolls #nurse

Is it okay for student nurse to accept gift from patient? Yesterday one of patient's relatives bought us a box of cupcakes and it was eaten by staff nurse. How shameless. Today the patient's relatives once again bought us a swiss roll, and finally we got our permission by our C.I to eat it. Lol. Thirty minutes before knock off, another patient gave me two pieces of swiss rolls, I gave one to my partner, Emily. :) Luckily it was just two pieces as we can keep in our pockets. Get me? Hahah. Many swiss rolls for today! Call me miss swiss rolls!! Hahahaha Anyway, thanks to those lovely patients, this is the third gifts I received during this less than two weeks attachment. Less than one week to go! :D 

Strawberry swiss roll :)
Pandan and coffee swiss roll :)