Friday 4 May 2012

#new hair colour new fringe #FRANK card @Astons #blood glucose level monitoring #Watami #Cheezels #MAC #tonymoly #PLEASE LOOK AFTER MOM

Time flies when you're busy! T.T I have so many thing to post but my time seems to be spent schooling and working and hanging out with friends. Lol. So just make it short and sweet post with lots of pics. XD I am absolutely love my new hair colour, everyone loves my colour too! :p

Me me with new fringe and colour :) Not obvious enough? See next pic. LOL


Wah! Xia si ren meh? T.T
Finally receive my FRANK card. :D
Practising blood glucose monitoring
Astons - Dinner burger :)
Adtions - Pasta
Watami - Ishiyaki bibimbap
Watami - Chicken Katsu Tamago Toji
My no,1 hotdog bun!
Cheezels cheer you up :ppp
My new MAC eyeliner and tonymoly clenaser :)
I miss you MUM :(
My blissful breakfast :)