Sunday 26 February 2012

Trip to Universal Studio Part 1

Finally got some time to blog. :) Thanks to someone for sponsoring the entrance fee too Universal Studio. It was really fun and cool! :) Transformer The Ride is fucking cool and awesome, managed to ride it twice. :) The Battlestar Galactica roller coaster make me scream like no tomorrow as I have the this terrible fear of drop. Other theme like Revenge of the Mummy roller coasters also syiok etc etc.  Let's photos tell story as I am kinda tired. *Actually is lazy* Lol.  The photos are not in sequences. Coming back soon. :) Goodluck to my attachment tml. :p

No idea what is this. Parts of transformer?
Kiasu Hat :D
:)
Human VS Cylon roller coasters which drives me crazy Lol
Another parts of transformer.
Blur Blur
@@
Before enter Revenge of Mummy roller coaster
:)
Panda Panda!
!
Street of Hollywood
One word eight letters - Handsome!
Cool tree ever.
Hahah.
:D
Tall man.