Saturday 17 September 2011

Super Outdated Post II

Went back to my hometown for few days to attend my sister's wedding ceremony and I got the chance to eat kolo mee, laksa, tomato sauce fried noodles etc and the most important is Durian. :) Anyway, thanks God everything went smoothly. Can I say Chinese wedding is damn troublesome? T.T

Photos are in correct sequence.
House was full of balloon.

拜主宗.

Going to fetch bridegroom.

Sisters.

兄妹饭. You can grab coins and sweets as much as you can after you eat it.

Preparing games for bridegroom before bridal shows.

First game is Boys kissing Boys. 

Second game is Finish eating an apple without using hands.

Third game is Find a Balloon with their name on it.

Finally.. They are kissing! :)

Heading to hotel!

Reaching.

:)

Their bed. 

敬茶仪式.

Buffet time.

Dinner time!

签名簿.

Cutting wedding cake.

香槟仪式.

Sister and I. :)

:)

 My family photos.

#1

#2

#3

#4 Wah!!! Phewit! :D

#5

#6

#7 Lol my brother is sleeping.

I am not going to upload the several thousand photos. I am not rajin type. :) Somemore the blogger won't allow me to do so. Hahaha. 

Finish. Bye bye.