Tuesday 29 March 2011

倪安东


Today gonna post my lovely and cute singer, Anthony Neely! 
I was going to his mini  concert on 29 January 2011. (I know long time ago) Hahahah.
 ♥. ♥!!! 那时的我真的发花痴! Hahahahah
33 marks out of the original 25 points in One Million Star  is not play play de. If u ever listen him singing in LIVE , you will get what I mean. :) My friend bought his Singapore Version album and got his signature.. NOT ME! :(
I am not patience enough to wait in a longgggggggggggg queue to just get a signature.  
He sang The Last Embrace and Sorry That I Loved You.



Cuteeeee


Wahh very *yi shu* de signature. Hahah

Dang!! Many Anthony key chain eh! Those key chains belong to my friend.. Obviously she is more hua chi than me. Hahahah 









I do something crazy like add him as a friend in facebook but I think he will never approve. Lol 
Everything must give it a try mah right? :DD